Lady Irwin College New Delhi Recruitment 2017
17 June, 2017
Online applications are invited in the prescribed application form from the eligible candidates for appointment to the post of Assistant Professors.
Name of the Organisations: Lady Irwin College
Last Date: 27.06.2017
Pay Band: Rs. 15600-39100 with AGP Rs. 6000/-
No of Post: 53 (B. Ed – 04, B.Ed.MR – 03, Architecture and Interior Design – 01, Bio-chemistry – 02, Botany – 01, Chemistry – 02, Development Communication Extension – 08, Environment – 01, Fabric & Apparel Science – 03, Food & Nutrition – 07, Food Technology – 03, Human Development & Childhood Studies – 02, Mass Communication – 02, Microbiology – 01, Physics – 02, Psychology – 01, Resource Management & Design Application – 08, Statistics – 01, Zoology – 01)
Educational Qualifications For:
* B. Ed – M.Sc. (Home Science/Life Sciences/ Physics / Chemistry Science) & M.Ed.
* B.Ed.MR – B.Ed. Special Education (MR) and M.Ed. Special Education (MR) and Master in Arts/ Humanity/ Languages/Maths. rules and regulations of NCTE and RCI shall apply.
* Architecture and Interior Design – B. Arch. Architecture registered with CoA.
* Bio-chemistry – M. Sc Bio-Chemistry, Ph.D. in the relevant Subject. Experience in nutrition related issues.
* Botany – M.Sc. Botany/Horticulture/Life Sciences, Ph.D. in relevant subject, experience in Post-Harvest Technology, Horticulture, Sustainable Agriculture, Molecular Biology, Ecology.
* Chemistry – M.Sc. Chemistry, Specialization in Food or Textile Chemistry.
* Development Communication Extension – M.Sc. Community Resources & Management Extension/ Development Communication & Extension. Experience in Sustainable Development/Social & Behaviour Change Communication and Advocacy/ Health Communication/ Grass Roots Initiatives/Media For Social Change.
* Environment – M.Sc. Environment Science, Sustainable Development, Renewable Energy, Ecology & Disaster Management with Research experience.
* Fabric & Apparel Science – M.Sc. Fabric & Apparel Science, Ph.D. in Fashion or Clothing or Textile Science, Textile conservation, Textile Documentation, Apparel Design and Fashion Technology.
* Food & Nutrition – M.Sc. Food & Nutrition, Ph.D. (Food & Nutrition) Specialisation in Basic and Advanced Human Nutrition/ Therapeutic Nutrition/ Institutional Food Administration/ Food Science and Processing / Public Health Nutrition.
* Food Technology – M.Sc. /M. Tech. Food Technology, Ph.D. Specialisation: Cereal and Pulses, Veg & Fruit processing/Meat and Dairy/Food Engineering /Food Microbiology/Food Packaging.
* Human Development & Childhood Studies – M.Sc. Human Development & Childhood Studies, Ph.D. in Child Development, Human Development and Family Studies, ECCE/ECD, Disability Studies.
* Mass Communication – M.A. Mass Communication, Experience in Journalism, new Technology-based media production for social change and exposure to development sector /Grass-root initiatives/Media Systems.
* Microbiology – M.Sc. Microbiology, Food Microbiology.
* Physics – M.Sc. Physics, Specialisation in Instrumentation and control, Thermal Physics.
* Psychology – M.A. / M.Sc. Psychology, Ph.D. in Child Psychology/ Adolescent Psychology.
* Resource Management & Design Application – M.Sc. Community Resource Management & Extensions/ Resource Management & Design Application, Preference for skill in Product Design/Space Planning, Interior Design and Decoration/ Sustainable Technology/ Consumer Studies/ Entrepreneurship Development/Ergonomics, Environment Management, Renewable Energy.
* Statistics – M.A. /M.Sc. Statistics / Mathematics/Operational Research/Biomedical Research and Epidemiology.
* Zoology – M.Sc. Zoology/Allied Science, Teaching Human Physiology, Genetics, Entomology & Biotechnology, with research experience.
How to Apply:-Candidate are required to apply online through the official website http://as1.du.ac.in/colrec2017/index.php